- All students are required to attend a mandatory orientation to register for the course. This is a regulation of the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- The first 20 students who fill out the enrollment agreement and pay for the course will be admitted.
- A minimum of 50% of the tuition will hold a seat in the next class.
Program Tuition is $995 and includes:
- 100 hours of classroom instruction
- 75 hours of clinical instruction
- Course text book
- Blood pressure cuff
- Gait belt
- Name badge
- Lab Supplies
- Study sessions prior to state testing
The following are not included in tuition and are estimated costs:
- Background check, finger printing & drug screen: $110
- State board testing fees: $106
- OSBN finger print processing fee: $52
- TB test: $25-$55 estimate
- Navy blue scrubs, safe slip resistant/skid resistant shoes, watch, school supplies
- It is recommended that you purchase your own textbook, Mosby’s 8th edition CNA textbook, available from Amazon, Barnes & noble, RCC book store. Used prices from $25-$30. New from $67.50.
- Nursing shoes: $30
- American Heart Association CPR Class: $60
Program Tuition is $995. Fee includes textbook.
Other items needed for program:
- Hold an unencumbered Oregon CNA1 certificate
- $165: Pass a criminal background check and urine drug screen
- Present documentation of required immunizations
- 3 ring binder, pen & notebook paper
- Watch that measures seconds